Friday, October 28

sometimes sarah



hi, i'm sarah! and that's john, also known as the love of my life. he goes by stud on the blog. (: i moved about a year and a half ago from new jersey to western new york to be with him. and it was totally. worth. it. [except for the whole crazy amounts of snow thing. that i refuse to get over.] i plan events by day and try to fit in friends, crafting, decorating, and blogging in the rest. i'm a grammar nerd who loves playing volleyball for no grammatical reason. i love road trips and traveling and get excited to pack for any such adventure. give me an afternoon in a coffee shop with a good book and a journal and you've made my day. i have a love affair with music and chai lattes.

i started writing back in the days of myspace and decided a couple years ago to start an actual blog to write down moments in my life so that i would have a record of them. i've moved 5 times in the last 10 years and also thought it would be a fun way to share my life with friends and family.

i've been blessed to see this whole blogging thing grow to be much more than that, as i've found friends and inspiration through the blogging community along the way.

a little more about the blog...

sometimes sarah [writes]
i write about life, sharing my decorating and diy endeavors, visits with my family, adventures with my stud, things that are on my heart, encouragements i've received from God, and anything else that makes up my journey in these days that i have been given by Him.




sometimes sarah [crafts]
i moved into a new apartment six months ago. i'm in the process of making it a home. i'm trying to do it creatively and affordably. [spell check is telling me i'm making that word up. i'm going with it.] i have found so many ideas and inspiration in the blog world for this and love sharing what i've done.





sometimes sarah [shoots]
i'm by no means a photographer, but i love to take pictures. i love it so much i'll risk my life to take pictures of a gorgeous sky while driving. um, as long as there are no other cars on the road, ok? (:






sometime sarah [eats, drinks, and is merry]

ok, so it's usually more than sometimes. i'm a foodie and a lover of all things coffee, espresso, hot chocolate, you know... caffeinated and tasty (: i love to share when we've eaten a good meal or when i've attempted to bake or cook something.


sometimes sarah [reads]
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. it is so humbling that you would take a few minutes out of your day for me. i'd love to get to know you better too! feel free to leave a comment to let me know who you are or where you blog so i can stop by (:

21 comments:

  1. the picture of that sky is amazing! also I am starving and now want chinese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! I am a new follower!! Found you through follower's fest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now im craving chinese food :)

    new follower, found you though the linkup..

    http://sweetsandshutterclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here from Follow Fest :). Hope to see you around my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee shop...good book...journal...YES, please!!! You're a gal after my own heart:)I found you through the "just because" link up party...now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! I love how you described all the things that Sarah (you) does! :) thanks for linking up to the blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are cute Sarah! I found you on Jenilee's Blog Hop and became a follower.. You and hubby look like a nice couple.

    Hop on over to my place for a visit today if you have time. (:>)

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes- your comments about photography are right where I'm at too! Love taking pictures, but no kinds of professional photographer here ;)

    I'm happy to be here through Jenilee's hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute! Glad I found you! Found you thru Miss Mommy's blog hop! I’m your newest follower! Hope to see you over at our place :) Have a great day!!

    Kristine
    J&M’s Eye Candy Blog
    J&M’s Eye Candy Shoppe
    J&M’s Eye Candy on Facebook
    J&M’s Eye Candy on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the wreath! Newest follower from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog through the Thursday Hop and will definitely be following! I understand the trying to make a new place a home as well as the move from NJ to be with a guy... I just moved in June and am still trying to make our new place look more like a home only I made the move to West Chester, PA from NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Just found your blog through the blog hop and glad that I did.:) I really like the pic of the wreath you made. The colors are really cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower from Tag Along Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there...popping over from Jennilee's just because. Your blog is adorable, and so are you. Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop. Em

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog. Gorgeous photos. I can not wait to read more. My name is Sarah too. :) Found you through followers fest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Sarah!! You guys are super cute...love your blog too:) Im stopping by from follow fest....so nice to meet you...following now and cant wait to read more posts.

    Happy Saturday!

    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. mmm, looks good! i'm stopping by from www.thelovelypoppy.com and would love for you to stop by and see the new giveaways and tutorials. xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sarah! New follower from the blog hop! Thank you so much for joining us :) You and your stud are a beautiful couple ;) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hot Couple Alert!!
    Haha just stopping by from the blog hop and had to start following you!

    I'd love it if you could stop by my blog and check it out!
    iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much and I can't wait to read more about you and Stud!<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...