Monday, September 26

fall fun

it is officially fall! woot woot!

i went home to new jersey this weekend to visit with my family and some of my best friends. i was there for less than 48 hours but packed lots of fall fun in! my family and i went apple picking on saturday. my niece had been asking my sister to take her for weeks, but i'm so glad they waited for me to come with them. i love spending time with her as she is growing up and becoming her own little person. we went out to a local farm and rode on a hayride to get to the apple orchards.

my sister and niece





there were rows and rows of apples, so delicious!



heather, working on her balancing skills...



after we picked all that we wanted, we headed back, where kaylee declared that someday, when she grew up, she would be back to work here. our little farmer (:

we pet the cutest little calf and took some more fun pictures.



like mother, like daughter!


i am loving all of the activities and fun that come with fall! and i'm so glad i got to celebrate the season with my family (:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...