Friday, September 11

i simply remember...

so seeing as how the temperature is in the 60s today (barely!), it would appear that fall has no problems making an appearance (ahem... i'm talking to you, summer!). instead of letting the chill in the air and dampness in my feet get the best of me, i am attempting to embrace the season. 


this meant i made a banner for the blog and rewrote a little ditty. cue strings!


pumpkin spice lattes, corn mazes with cider,
hoodies, apple pickin' and cuddling by fires,
jumping in crunchy leaves fall'n from the trees,
these are a few of my fav'rite fall things.

when the temps drop,
when the trees die,
when my feet need shoes,
i simply remember my fav'rite fall things,
and then i don't feel so blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...