Wednesday, August 10

ten on ten [august edition]




[1] morning tea in my new turquoise tea kettle [2] breakfast at work: waffles sandwiches with a cream cheese filling. yum! [3] a trip to one of my favorite places [4] the clouds turned black, thunder rumbled, and it began to pour. [5] an hour later, the sun was back [6] next to the bible, the ap stylebook is my go-to book. grammar nerds unite! [7] the sky was so amazing today [8] my new $7 piece of decor from the clearance section at target. i'm hoping to get my spray paint on with this one! [9] delicious dinner [10] more incredible sky on an evening bike ride. so incredible that i have to share a few more pictures...




9 comments:

  1. I love your ten on tens sarah! and your TEA POT!! I'm so glad it's making itself right at home :) Once I get my act together and download the photos from our trip I'll be posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ten on ten! I get a tad jealous of people who have summer storms - not so much here in CA! Great shots!

    http://educatednotdomesticated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautful shots! I love scenic shots AND waffles! ;0) Thanks for your comment on my post, re enacting the Titanic under the bleachers sounds like a blast!! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumped over from Kristen's blog and I LOVE yours! I'm a follower for sure! THe pics are great! I love that tea pot! And I think we have the same stove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea... now I hope I can remember it next month. lunch/dinner looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...LOVE your turquoise tea kettle. wanna give it to me? ok, thanks.
    ...oh.my.waffles.
    ...love the rain on the window.
    ...i quite enjoyed the sky also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I to love the color of that tea kettle. And I am loving what you ate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE that kettle, Sarah! super, super cute! looks like a grand day! the photos are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...