Thursday, August 25

inspiration workshop [favorite color]

time for another inspiration workshop! this week's prompt was favorite color. as i've been decorating my home, i have used a combination of the same colors in different shades in each of my rooms. it actually was not a completely conscious idea; i think it just naturally defines me and what i like! i love greens, blues, yellows, and browns. and right now i'm totally digging olive green, turquoise, mustard yellow, and dark brown.

shutters on the dining room windows, my first yarn wreath, burlap bag from a yard sale, decorations on my built-ins

some of the material i scored FREE at a yard sale, more fun decor, pillows from the one and only target, lovely shutter

i love that God created colors. and i love the way He has mixed and combined them all over the earth and how beautiful and inspiring that is. blue in the ocean and the sky, green grass, the yellow sun and in flowers, brown trees... we live in a beautiful world.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Beth!
    I never would have put the four of these colours together. But their fabulous! Great Inspiration!
    Stopping by from Gussy's!
    Shelly xo
    p.s. I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your yarn wreath! Do those take a long time to make? Found you from Gussy's blog.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love your sense of style and color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...