Thursday, June 9

a little green inspiration

today i'm linking up with gussy sews for week 2 of her inspiration workshop. this week is all about kitchens and oh-my-word do i wish i had more restraint! the kitchens i'm finding are gorgeous and inspiring and neverending. there are so many pretty spaces out there! 

but first, here's my [rented] kitchen:





i don't get to do too much with it, being a renter and all, but i immediately fell in love with the cabinetry and hardwood floors when i first saw this place. [literally... it's the first room you walk in to!] i added a few pops of color to the space, which brings me to my inspiration: pears

Source; Source


Source

i am completely smitten with pears right now! they look refreshing and classy. they're the perfect decoration for every season, in my opinion. (: seeing anything in pear green makes my heart skip a happy beat. 

my dream kitchen would be a little bit country, a little bit modern, and a little bit green. here are some of my inspirations:

Source

Source
Source

Source

Source

Source

there are so many great ideas in each kitchen. i love the different chairs, the shelving, the backsplashes, the hardwood, the pears! i'm feeling pretty inspired now. hopefully someday... when i'm a homeowner!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the splashes of green in those kitchens, especially the first one! I was on a green-kick a little while back and ended up buying that apple green kitchen aid mixer... one of my favourite splashes of green for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't even get me started on green kitchens!!! love all the ones you posted! andy won't let me near the paint chip aisle for fear i will make him paint our kitchen cabinets...AGAIN!

    and, um, fancy pants sarah, how did you get your "source" to be attached to your picture?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...