Friday, June 26

because it's on my mind

my list of needs and cares:
  • for Josh, my niece's father, who is serving our country in Iraq. We found out last night he almost lost his right hand. Thanking Jesus that the Father's hand was definitely upon him, that he still has his life.
  • for friends who are getting married tomorrow, that we will truly see God's hand at work on this day and that we as a body of Christ will serve them any way we can
  • for my resume and job applications to be met with favor so that i can at least score some interviews and...
  • for a replacement to be found for me at work and...
  • for one of the interviews to turn into a new job so...
  • all things will work together in His timing...
  • for my move to new york state and...
  • for a new used car that will get me to said location!
  • for financial situations, with bills and taxes, and for me to be responsible with the provision He has given me

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1Pet5:6-7)

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." (Phil4:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...