Wednesday, April 11

what i wore [blazers and brights]



blazer :: gap outlet
cami and heels :: target
jeans :: express

pictures c/o my lovely sister.

i was able to spend a long easter weekend at home with my family! while there i asked my sister if she would take some pictures. honestly, when i talk to her about doing a shoot it sounds like so much fun. but then when we actually go out to take the pictures i start to feel silly and end up taking more shots of me with ridiculous faces than anything. but then i see a few that i like and think about how fun it all is again. then when it comes time to actually post this, i start to feel all silly about myself again. can anyone else relate?! i always thought i wanted to be a model, but now maybe i'm not so sure! i think the answer lies in the thing i heard the most this weekend...

YOLO! [you only live once] please tell me i'm not the only one who can't seem to escape this!

and lastly, these heels should come with a warning. i've only worn them out once... for a date night. i'm basically only able to manage a walk from my apartment to the car, from the car to the restaurant, and back in them! at 5'9 i haven't had much practice with heels nor really needed to wear them. but the hot pink color was just too fun to pass up. i'm loving the bright color trend for spring!

pleated poppy
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

14 comments:

  1. Loving your bright pink heels! They are super cute and in your photos you rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl! high heels and unstable rocks? that would be a recipe for disaster for me! and did you get some layers cut into your hair?, cuz it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! You look awesome! If I was going to blog about what I am wearing today it would involve yoga pants and my Hubby's Marine Corp Tshirt! LOL Love the heels. I have a pair I have never been able to wear out because I can't balance! I look like a newborn giraffe! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is great and the heels are amazing. You look awesome in your pics. No need to feel silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here! Found your blog through the Wednesday follow link-up...I'm LOVING your shoes in these photos! So cute!! Can't wait to read more of your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those heels...looooooooovvvvvving,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes were not made for walking; that's all i'm sayin.

    Cranky Old Man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via oh, hello friend and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough. I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! def IN LOVE wit those shoes girl! can i borrow them!? LoL New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics, i liked it. I´m back with great news....please, come to my blog when you have time...Kisses and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the location, especially the shoes with the water, so gorgeous

    I am holding a giveaway worth $50 over at my blog today

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...